Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leadership Triangle Provides New Perspectives

Lately, I have been spending every other Thursday with participants in the 2010 Leadership Triangle sessions. It has been an amazing opportunity to meet leaders from across the Triangle. We each bring different perspectives and are learning to apply our skills as we evolve over the course of the program which matches individuals with nationally recognized leadership coaches and top local leaders.

I am particularly intrigued by the next session, “Enable Others to Act” which will be presented by Michelle Pearson who is a dancer, teacher and choreographer. Helping others take action is something I focus on in both my advocacy and nonprofit services, and I look forward to picking up some creative approaches and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment