(Raleigh, NC) - Triangle Business Journal is pleased to announce the winners of the 2011 40 Under 40 Awards. The Triangle’s most influential and highly accomplished young leaders will be recognized at Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards event on Thursday, May 5, at North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh.
“This year’s 40 Under 40 winners are the region’s up and coming thought leaders,” says Bryan Hamilton, publisher, Triangle Business Journal. “Fresh ideas, progressive initiatives and persistent hard work make up the creed of this group. Look for them to shape the Triangle’s vision of tomorrow.
The following business leaders will be honored with a 2011 40 Under 40 Award:
· Matthew Archer, Archer Investment Management
· Brooks Bell, Brooks Bell Interactive
· Brenda Berg, Scandinavian Child
· Chris Bingham, Riley Life Logistics
· Jayson Boyers, The Chefs Academy
· Kyle Breischaft, Emergency Technologies, Inc.
· Bill Campbell, Clean Design
· Ray Carey, NeoNova Network Services
· Evelyn Contre, Springleaf Strategies
· David Forrest, Fidelity Bank
· Rob Gooding, Accentuate Staffing
· Julie Hampton, Poyner Spruill LLP
· Jim Harris, Coldwell Banker Commercial TradeMark Properties
· Laura Hulsey, RBC Bank US
· Courtney James, Urban Durham Realty
· Todd Jones, Anderson Jones PLLC
· Rebecca Joyner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein
· Paul Kizakevich, CA Technologies
· Troy Knight, VACO Raleigh
· Mary McFadden Lawson, North Carolina Symphony
· Toby Lilliston, BE&K Building Group
· Kyle May, SciMetrika LLC
· Jason Ryan McCoy, Iron Properties LCC
· Brandon Neuman, Shanan Law Group PLLC
· Amar Patel, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
· Ashley Matlock Perkinson, Perkinson Law Firm
· Dr. Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
· Mark Saad, Kinder Soles
· Ingrid Sanchez, iSearchFinance LLC
· Tracy Sanders, Greene Resources, Inc.
· Robert Simora, Railinc Corp.
· Brian Smith, Rex Healthcare
· Sarah Stealey, iContact Corporation
· Scott Sutton, Progress Energy
· Beth Trahos, Smith Moore Leatherwood
· Ryan Treichler, aiMatch, Inc.
· Joyce Weiland, LPS – SoftPro
· Chris Widmayer, Regency Centers Corporation
· Aaron Wright, MedCall LLC
· Matt Zemon, American Support
Triangle Business Journal will publish an in-depth special section on the 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards in its May 20 edition that will feature Q&As with all 40 winners.
The 2011 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards program is a Triangle Business Journal event sponsored by Poole College of Management, and Grinnell Leadership, reception sponsor.
About Triangle Business Journal:
Triangle Business Journal, a multimedia platform for business news and the publisher of a weekly business newspaper, is the leading provider of local business news for the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of North Carolina. Triangle Business Journal also produces special publications such as SPACE, and Book of Lists. In addition to delivering an award-winning news product, TBJ hosts recognized, sold-out events such as Fast 50, Women in Business, 40 under 40, a Regional Outlook series and others. At trianglebusinessjournal.com, you will find daily breaking business news, nomination forms for awards, business event listings and resources for those driven to lead in the Triangle region.